Menu
wmstevens
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Worst company in the UK - avoid at all costs

Almost three weeks of waiting for Virgin Media to put through my upgrade. No one from the company replies on here and it's impossible to get through on the phone.

Of course, Virgin Media don't care about providing awful customer service and they don't care about negative reviews because they have a private monopoly on cable broadband.

Spend your money elsewhere if you possibly can 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst company in the UK - avoid at all costs

I have looked at the thread in which you were discussing the delay in getting your upgrade sorted. I'm not sure what you ordered but you do deserve to get clarification on what is going on from VM. Your frustration is understandable. If you look at that thread now you will see that I have escalated it to the VM staff here to see what they can do to get this sorted. They have been busy on the Forum, but they should have got round to your thread by now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

wmstevens
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst company in the UK - avoid at all costs

Thanks for trying to help, HowardML. I really do appreciate it. 

That said, the fact that a large company like Virgin Media is relying on unpaid volunteers like the helpful forum members here really shows how little regard they have for customer service. Not your fault, but hopefully any potential customer who sees this will think twice before giving VM their money.

And of course I’m still waiting for my upgrade…

0 Kudos
wmstevens
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media - the only company that ignores you when you're trying to give them more money

Weeks of waiting for my upgrade to be actioned. Weeks of waiting for someone who actually works for Virgin Media to help me.

If you're reading this and thinking of using Virgin Media, spend your money elsewhere. They don't care. If you're reading this and are an existing Virgin Media customer, switch as soon as you can. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media - the only company that ignores you when you're trying to give them more money

Your main post is now in-hand with VM forum staff here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos