Menu
Melian
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Working out which package i need

Is there a tool somewhere to work out, based on the channels I use, speed of internet I need and landline,  what the best Virgin Media package is for me? I've had a look and I'm either looking in the wrong place or I cant find it? Thanks

0 Kudos
BumbleVMTech
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Working out which package i need

Hi, if you need any help let me know a contact number and I could get someone to call and assist

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi melian

You can use the following link to check which channels are available Channel Guide 

The following link is for add ons Personal Picks  

Customers can add one Pick to their bundle for £10 per month with each subsequent Pick costing £7 per month. Picks can be changed every month.

The  Kids Pick is £5.

This link displays the packages available Package details 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Melian
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Ix there a way of  doing this online, as I'm hearing impaired and struggle on the phone.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Melian,

You may have the option to change the package you are on via My Virgin Media on the Virgin home page virginmedia.com  however you won't be able to add Personal Picks from there.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It's not the ideal way to communicate and may take a few days. 

The pricing of the Personal Picks have now changed and been reduced. The first Pick is now £7 per month with each additional Pick costing £5 per month

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could use the build your bundle webpage with any serviceable address to play around with options.

Just remember this will quote you "new customer" prices which you won't necessarily match. It'll give you a ballpark figure where you can aim at.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos