Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wilder v Fury error message

I’m getting the error message LE8/102/OTE15025 when trying to watch the Wilder v Fury fight despite booking a few days ago..... any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wilder v Fury error message

I’m also experiencing this issue.  I rang customer services at 8pm for help and they said they are aware there is a problem and would keep me updated but they fault would be resolved before the event commenced.  The event started 90 minutes ago and I still can’t order the event and Virgin failed to keep their promise to update me. 

It would appear that customer service isn’t something Virgin cares about so I doubt they will be bothered about another one of their customer leaving when my contract with them expires next month.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wilder v Fury error message

It is extremely disappointing when you have stayed up to watch an event you’ve ordered only to repeatedly receive the error message and by the time I saw the problem at the start of the programme no support was available! I kept trying through the night thinking the error would be resolved but still nothing at main fight time! I only hope now that the future charges showing on my account are removed! 

0 Kudos