Menu
MikeR371
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why don't I have Sky Sports Mix?

I pay for the Sky Sports channels and extra for the HD versions. Yet Sky Sports Mix (also Sky Sports News) is greyed out. Should this not be included? It's annoying as there's something on it I want to watch and I'm already paying a lot!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why don't I have Sky Sports Mix?

Annoyingly, Sky don't treat Mix as part of the sports channel package but as a "taster" channel to encourage non-subscribers to upgrade to the full package.

The VM channel guide is shown at the bottom of this page...

Sky Sports Mix & News SD are included in all TV bundles. The HD version is, like all Sky-branded HD channels, only included in Maxit/Full-House bundles.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MikeR371
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the response.

It's not just the HD versions I don't have, it's the SD versions as well.

My bill says I'm on Mixit TV. The channel guide tells me channel 520 is a "Personal Pick" - what does this mean? Can I add it on somehow (and is there a cost)?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On the TV Channel guide I mentioned in my previous post, check out column 5 - this shows the channels included in Mixit. Sky Sports Mix & Sky Sports News are not included.

If you're on mixit, you can add chargeable "Personal picks" (Detailed here ) at £7/month for the first one, and £5/month beyond then. Once you add more than 2 or 3, you'll probably end up better off on the Maxit bundle.

Sky Sports Mix & Sky Sports News are in the "Entertainment & Sports Lite" pick.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos