Menu
maywest58
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why can’t I cancel tv package?

I have been trying to cancel my tv package since August but to date, still unsuccessful. 
 I emailed CEO at Virgin Media and was advised that email was received but no one has been in touch with me. I have sent emails, been on live chat or web chat, speak to someone who asks me questions, I answer them but nothing is done. I never get answers to my questions. I am unemployed so am available. While working, I could pay for package but now, I cannot pay and the longer nothing is done to cancel the package, I will be expected to pay for something I cannot afford and do not want. I am very frustrated. I just want to get one job done! It’s like pushing a pea round a plate all the time! 
Why is Virgin Media not listening? Can anyone in the community help me please? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why can’t I cancel tv package?

Hi maywest58,

There are 3 methods you can use to cancel your complete package

1) You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

2) You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

3) Or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

The best method would be by phoning, that way you can discuss just dropping the TV from your package and keeping your other service(s) with VM

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali