Menu
Haris1
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

When will my free TV be arriving?

Hi, I just wanted to know when my free LG tv will arrive. I purchase my virgin bundle when they had free LG tv on offer. It said on the FAQs that it should take 28 days after installation to receive it but it’s been a month and it hasn’t shown, anyone knows how I can get the free TV? I even went on the live chat and spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they send that the TV should arrive as planned. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will my free TV be arriving?

Hi Haris1, 

Sorry to hear that you've not yet had your free TV, I know you're keen to get your hands on it. 

Have you received any emails regarding the TV, it might be hiding in your spam or junk folder

It would usually be that the TV needs to be claimed via a third party and then delivery would be arranged. 

Let us know 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Haris1
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have checked my email throughout and haven’t received any any emails regarding about the TV. However a couple of weeks back, I went onto the live chat and I asked about the whereabouts of my free TV due to the fact it said on the FAQs page, that I should receive a email regarding about the free TV being on it’s way 28 days after installation. I didn’t receive any and this prompted me to go onto the live chat. On the live chat, I was told that I should not worry as I will receive it soon and that there has been a delay due to the current situation. That gave me assurance, so I decided not to worry until now because it has been a month since installation and I haven’t had any news about the free TV.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Haris1

Regarding delivery of the TV, it's sent 28 days after install and can take a further 14 days from that date to arrive. 

If you've not received it by Saturday, let me know and I'll personally chase this for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Haris1
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, so it’s Saturday now and it still hasn’t arrived. Any idea when it might be coming etc? 

0 Kudos
chrimbb
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know I had my install done on 22nd June and my free tv has only just been dispatched and will arrive on Monday.  Good luck with yours.

0 Kudos
Haris1
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Maybe I should just wait a little longer then. My installation was completed on the 27th of June. Did you receive any emails regarding the free TV since the installation? Because I haven’t received any unfortunately.

0 Kudos
chrimbb
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haris1.  Yes I received quite a few emails saying it was on its way after the installation and then they stopped about 3 weeks ago so I thought something had gone wrong. Then I got one on Thursday saying it had been dispatched and then DHL contacted me yesterday to say they have received it and will deliver.  If you haven’t received any then I would say it is a problem.  I’m sure you Will have but have you searched your junk folder just in case they are in there?

0 Kudos
Haris1
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi again. Hm that is weird. I have been constantly checking my emails everyday, even the junk folder but I still haven’t received anything yet regarding the free TV. I think there might be a problem then. I even contacted virgin media a few weeks back and they said it is on its way but I haven’t received any emails regarding the TV since the installation.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haris1, 

I am sorry to hear you have not had any correspondence from our team, I will drop you a PM, and look into this for you 🙂 Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos