Menu
Macdaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When will I see my new channels

I've never upgraded my TV package before but as a result of a Broadband upgrade I should have some new channels. How long do they take to unlock on the box?

I had my confirmation of the upgrade this morning, the Broadband speed has increased, but still no new channels! How long do they take to unlock on the box?

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When will I see my new channels

Hi Macdaz,

You can try and force the channel update using your remote control go to HOME then

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Macdaz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

That did the trick! Many thanks, much appreciated.

McD

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your welcome McD,

Thanks for the update.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos