Menu
Kat888
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What package am I on? *NEW CUSTOMER

Hello

I joined with the offer of the TV bundle mixit. 100mbps BB and weekend phone

Basically the £29.99 package. Everything is good. On my account it says I have the mixit TV (m2) what does m2 mean? 

I seen to have the basic channels plus some extras I didn't think I'd get for example the ID channel? I'm sure they were not on when it first got installed yesterday ? 

Any help ? I mean I'm not complaining but I just don't understand it. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
george_g
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What package am I on? *NEW CUSTOMER

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What package am I on? *NEW CUSTOMER

Hi Kat,

I'm not sure if the Mixit bundle will show as M2  in your account. On the website it's called the Big Bundle and has 108 channels.

Virgin Media are currently giving customers on the lower bundles some extra channels for free during the current crisis, so these will have been temporarily added to your package.  A further 17 channels were added today. 

You can find details of the added channels by looking through their recent press releases press releases 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali