Menu
edjetace
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We purchased a film but due to network error, could not watch but have been charged

If I purchase the film again, will I be charged again?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: We purchased a film but due to network error, could not watch but have been charged

Hi edjetace,

I am sorry to hear you had problems viewing your purchased film.

Can you confirm if the film was purchased via the Virgin Media Store and if you are currently an active Virgin Media customer?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
edjetace
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: We purchased a film but due to network error, could not watch but have been charged

Hi Beth,

Yes it was via the Virgin Media store and yes I'm still an active Virgin Media customer.Please see below....

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi edjetace,

Thanks for confirming for me.

As the film was purchased through Virgin Media Store, they'll take the payment from the credit or debit card you registered while signing up online for Virgin Media Store, rather than through your account billing with us.

Please call them on  0800 027 0801, (they are open from 9am-9pm Monday - Sunday) they will be able to discuss this further with you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
edjetace
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

But it's on my bill!? I just called that number and sorry but they said you were wrong. Please see here....Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the screenshot.

Can you please confirm if you made the purchase here: https://www.virginmediastore.com/  or how you navigated to the film purchase through your Tivo/V6 box?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
edjetace
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

it was via Tivo box. We just searched for in, found it in Virgin Media, click on it, typed in PIN and statrted trying to watch. Got 3 mins in and got network error. Started film again (twice) got to same point and error again. Very frustrating !!!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ahhh I see - okay, I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can take a look into your account.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
edjetace
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

thanks but what's a "PM"?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi edjetace

In the top right hand corner of the screen are two icons. A bell and an envelope. The envelope is where you receive messages. A PM is a private Message and that is what Beth_G has sent to you, so please click on the envelope icon.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos