Menu
TN101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Watch Existing BT Sport Subscription through Virgin Box

Hi, I have a BT sport subscription which I pay for separately. Does anyone know if it’s possible to watch this existing subscription through my virgin box? I have a new LG TV which does not have a BT sport app. I pay for BT sport ultimate which broadcasts in 4K, so I’m looking for a way to stream BT sport in 4K, and had read that this was possible on the virgin website even when using a pre-existing subscription.

Any help on how to do this would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watch Existing BT Sport Subscription through Virgin Box

The short answer is no. If you have a BT Sport subscription, then you probably have access to the BT Sport mobile app and/or website.

To watch BT Sport channels (1, 2, 3 & ESPN-HD, Ultimate UHD) through your Virgin TV box, you need to subscribe to BT Sport channels via Virgin Media.

Standalone, they are £18/month. If you have the Maxit top-tier TV bundle, they are inclusive.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TN101
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watch Existing BT Sport Subscription through Virgin Box

Thanks for your response! Yes I have access to the website etc so can plug my tv into my PC and watch it like that but just can’t get it in 4K by doing it that way. Was hoping getting it through the virgin box might be a way around it but doesn’t look like it.

Thanks again 

0 Kudos