Menu
Janpaulcel
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Want to get Sports HD back

Hi. I cancelled sports hd when football was cancelled a few months ago. Virgin then kindly decreased the package cost. Now that football has restarted I can only see the Sports SD channels but want to watch Sky sports HD again. I tried to phone the call centre but i get a message saying they are not open for calls. How else can I get this done? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Want to get Sports HD back

If you cancelled (as opposed to pausing) Sky Sports, then you will have to reinstate the HD element.

If you had paused the channels nothing would have changed as a credit for the amount the channels cost would have been added with no other change required to your account.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Janpaulcel
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I paused HD sport as there was no sport on. How do I advise Virgin that I want HD sport back? 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When did the HD channels stop operating?

As I mentioned, these channels were never turned off by pausing. It was purely a credit issued to the value of the channels on your account.

If the channels stopped operating on the 16th, then this may be a technical change to the network that your box has not picked up (seen several threads about this). Reboot your box & hopefully this should renew the NIT & restore the channels.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos