Menu
hackneyuser
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Want to add National Geographic to my tv package but not listed as an add on

Can I add National Geopraphic to my existing package (Mix Bundle) or is it only possible to add the few that Virgin Media says I can have.

Have tried to upgrade via tivo box but I cant remember my sign in for that!

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Want to add National Geographic to my tv package but not listed as an add on

Hello

I am afraid that this channel can only be added with the personal picks https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/Personal_Picks_August_2... and would have to add all the channels in the "Entertainment & Documentaries" pick.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Want to add National Geographic to my tv package but not listed as an add on

Also 'Mix' is now a discontinued TV tier.

You'd have to move to Mixit TV + the Personal Pick mentioned as a minimum. So you might lose other channels due to differences in the TV packs.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
hackneyuser
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What a shame - on the tv guide via tivo it implies you can just click on subscribe.

I know Mix is not longer on offer, but I seem to still have it.

Hope no one notices!

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@hackneyuser wrote:

What a shame - on the tv guide via tivo it implies you can just click on subscribe.

I know Mix is not longer on offer, but I seem to still have it.

Hope no one notices!

Click to subscribe is a standard message. Mix is a legacy package, so while you can keep it as an existing customer if you want to change any part of your package you have to give it up for a current package. The current equivalent is Mixit, which you can then add too.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos