Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

W02 error

Hi everyone, hoping someone from virgin media will see this post, for the last few weeks we have encountered an error mainly on our movie channel with the w02 code.

I turn the box off take the power cable out it doesn’t fix the issue unfortunately.

I have checked the cabling it’s all fine and not loose, also as I am receiving other channels and one movie channels I can’t see it being an issue with the cables.

I have tried to call with no answer, tried to message no response.

Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error

W02 is a classic "loss of TV signal" error. Check for known area faults by calling 0800 5610061, and if nothing's listed, call and report the fault.

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone - once you're past the IVR and into the queue, it's just a matter of being patient - VM staff are taking upto a week to respond on here.

If you're able to confirm specifically which channel in the meantime, we may be able to identify the other channels that are on the same broadcast TX, and which should also be affected - to help confirm the diagnosis. It is unlikely to change the end result, that you probably need an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos