Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

W02 error on multiple channels

I've been getting W02 errors being reported on multiple TV channels since Monday, tried rebooting the V6 box several times but doesn't have any impact. Tried calling customer service several times but gave up after spending ages on hold (last time was an hour)

I've only had Virgin services for two weeks and it's been ok up to now, but having less than half the tv channels I'm paying for is frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error on multiple channels

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 this is a typical loss of signal error.

You can try calling 0800 5610061 to see if this is a reported area issue, if nothing's listed there then it's likely to be either only affecting you - or no-one else affected has reported it either.

At that point, you are best to report it. There is a text message service (07533 051809) which generally responds in a couple of days, or VM staff on here do respond but currently have a delay around a week long.

Or take a deep breath, and with plenty of patience... call back and don't give up. Some people do report more success calling earlier in the day.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error on multiple channels

Good afternoon @Williammair 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

Apologies for the delay in response and for the issues you have had with your services. 

How are things looking since your post? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos