Menu
Itsjames26
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin store movie advert

Hello. When you go onto the catch up on virgin tv. In the top right hand corner there’s adverts on it. There’s one advert that is for movies on the virgin store, it has a backing song, bit like rock music. But I’ve been unable to know what the song is called. Can anyone else help out with what is song is called. 

many thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin store movie advert

Hi,

Install the app Shazam on your phone and play the song while holding the phone next to the speakers. It should show you the title and the artist.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Itsjames26
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning rob. 

many thanks for your response, sadly I’ve tried that and it didn’t recognise the song 😞 was hoping someone in virgin would know what the song is. 

many thanks 

0 Kudos
Gazzahump1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please let me know if you find this song lol me and my partner are trying to find it lol now it's so annoying cause we cant find it anywhere! Lol #lockdownboredom

0 Kudos
esha123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, there seems to be another thread to which a moderator's responded saying they'll investigate (https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Virgin-movies-quot-movie-s-are-more-than-dream...) - has anyone else had any luck finding the song? As I said in the other thread, I've looked up what I can hear of the lyrics online but still no luck. 

Thanks for any thoughts! 

0 Kudos
Itsjames26
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.

yes I have found it. I was lucky enough for someone to send it to me, here is the link for it. 
https://youtu.be/J-uzgAkS81E

regards

esha123
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much ltsjames26, was driving me nuts, haha! 🙂 

0 Kudos