Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin not working on tv

Hi! Virgin was working on our Samsung smart tv. I then used Samsung remote to access Netflix. I then can’t find Virgin on the tv ... only provides Samsung tv etc. Remote is paired and working - just can’t find Virgin on actual tv. Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin not working on tv

You need to look for a button on the TV remote marked “AV” or “source” with an arrow pointing into a TV screen. 

It may take several presses of the button to see the output from the Virgin box.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but tried that and it doesn’t appear there. It’s happened once before and a forum said to press a button on the box and the remote at the same time and that brought it back ... but I can’t find which buttons. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have a look a the back or side of your TV to see which HDMI port your TV box is connected to, it's probably HDMI 1. Using your remote switch the input to that port (Samsung TV remotes usually have a Source button at the top right for this purpose).

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos