Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media not honouring free Tv which I was entitled to

I took out a new contract with virgin media back in Jan 2020. The contract was taken via voucher codes. The contract was the following : Exclusive free 43" 4K LG smart TV plus £100 amazon voucher with the bigger bundle. I was given the £100 amazon voucher but no Tv. However after numerous attempts contacting virgin media and explaining to them that I have not received my TV, I have now been told that I'm not eligible for the TV. I do feel that I should have been honoured the TV as I went through the link on voucher codes which clearly says that I should have received the TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media not honouring free Tv which I was entitled to

This might be of interest:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Promotion/m-p/4139979

Be aware that the law relates to promises by the company that you relied upon - if these were on a voucher site, then you probably need to have that site confirm that VM placed the relevant offer.  Follow the process through to appeal to the arbitration service CISAS if need be, and know that it isn't quick.  And whilst success may be worth fighting for, I can't say I rate your chances.  Good luck!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos