Menu
mike111111
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV upgrade

I received an email which says I get a free upgrade plus lines and lines of tiny writing of terms and conditions. When I clicked try it out there was something about a new box.

Did anybody else get this and can anybody confirm that I will not have to pay as I don't trust offers with lots of small print.

We think it’s only right that our customers get their hands on our amazing new TV experience first. Get it at no extra cost today and discover how we bring together all your screens, favourite channels and apps, so you can seamlessly watch and stream the telly you love, at home and on the go. Yep, it’s our newest TV experience, on the house.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV upgrade

It’s for the new TV platform V360 box & is genuine.

There are plenty of people reviewing the pros & cons of the new system on the forum. Just put V360 into the search box above on all boards & make up your own mind if it’s worth upgrading, as you can’t go back to the old system once you commit to the upgrade.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks