Menu
pekennedy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Bafta Prizes

Virgin Media emailed me on 23 July to say that I had won a prize as I had voted in their TV Must-See Moment of 2019.  The prize, a hamper, was to arrive by 30 July. No prize has arrived and Virgin are ignoring my email to them.  Sounds like some type of scam at worst or lousy customer service at best.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Bafta Prizes

Good Afternoon pekennedy,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see the joy of winning a prize has been over shadowed by the fact it's not turned up on time

Has there been any movement on this since your post on Saturday? We can attempt to look this up for you, but this doesn't fall in line with what's within the jurisdiction of the Forum Team

Please give me an update in your response and I'll certainly do my best to find out more information for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
pekennedy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media Bafta Prize eventually turned up in a box marked fragile that had clearly been bounced around, suffered water damage and torn open.  The contents were strewn with broken glass. The Virgin Media Team apologised and said they would send a new well-protected package of wines but (perhaps not surprisingly) this has failed to appear.  Can't say I'm impressed !!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, when was this sent back out to you?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos