Menu
LyndseyBL
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very poor picture quality / Pixelation

Hi,

We have been experiencing very poor picture quality on non HD channels and the picture on HD channels is no way near the quality on Sky.

I can see from all the posts this is not an isolated issue. We have been customers of Virgin for over 10 years and never seen it so bad but since we moved last year the picture is awful. We even bought a brand new TV thinking it might have been that.

We would have mentioned it much sooner but with covid we left it, however it is becoming unbearable.

Please fix the issue ASAP

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very poor picture quality / Pixelation

Pixellated TV pictures are usually indicative of signal issues. You're right, it's a very common issue - it's how any digital TV platform handles poor signal, so anyone who has poor signal, will get pixellation sooner or later.

If a single reboot hasn't solved this, then the remedy is to report your symptoms to Virgin Media who should arrange either a replacement box or engineer visit to investigate & hopefully rectify your fault.

Call into faults (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos