Menu
khickey88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box

How do I go about getting a v6 box. My tivo box is dated and slow so want something I can get use of all the services without waiting all night?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

Hi khickey88,

You might be able to get a replacement by getting in touch to negotiate a new contract, hopefully saving you money at the same time.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

Just to point out that the V6 requires a Virgin Broadband connection to operate. If you have Broadband with anyone else you are stuck with the older TiVO.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos