Menu
dannybaldy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 box upgrade

Hi, I had a message on my TV saying I needed to upgrade to a V6 box as my existing box would no longer be supported. I don't know my account number, or area as the number I thought it was can't be found on your system. I have no idea where you send the bill to as it is electronic and I've not had a paper copy for a long long time. It is incredibly difficult to actually speak to anyone at your end and I am at the point of cancelling my payments with you and switching broadband and TV provider if this can't be sorted ASAP

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box upgrade

Hi Danny,

Your account number will be on your bank statement.  However you should be able to check your account and area number by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

You can call 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Just can also send  a text  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

A member of Forum Staff may be able to help you, however it might take a couple of days.

Since you have an old box you are probably out of contract.

I suggest you call up ( first thing on a morning) and speak to the retentions team and see if they can offer you a better price.

Go through the Moving House and Thinking of leaving options

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos