Menu
Gangell20
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V56

I have received this error this morning on my box and been unable to talk to a person for help all day. I’ve been on hold for multiple hours and although I am subscribed to the hd channels in question they are not loading even after a restart, what can I do to retrieve these as I would like to use the channels later today

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V56

Hi Gangell20,

Sorry to see you are having problems with your channels. tv-error-codes/v56  shows as this channel needs a subscription.  have you made any changes to your package recently? 

This error usually requires a reboot and if still not  working then contacting TV Faults. 

Have you tried forcing an update for missing channels?  Using your remote control press HOME Help & Settings > Help > Virgin Tgo up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos