Menu
Mattftz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading equipment/downgrading package

Can anyone help? We are currently paying for a package that isn't available anymore, and have been told if we wanted to remove BT Sports we'd have to move onto a different package and lose some other channels. Also we have the old TiVO box which is on it's last legs and the only thing I can see online is to upgrade to a bigger package and pay even more, even though new customers can get all of this at a reduced price. Any advice greatly received! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading equipment/downgrading package

Cant be done here.
Call it in -- 08.00 sharp is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through ok at other times. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you. You can probably negotiate for a new package with a V6 for a good price - in lieu of agreeing a new contract. Dont expect to get as good a deal as new customers do - you have already cashed that chip in in the past.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos