Menu
AgartonR
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrades and offers

1. On Wednesday 14 I was looking at my upgrade and offers and one of the upgraded was bigger sport bundle with bt sport £25.50. I put my order though got a email back all done just sorting thing out at our end (virgin media). Well 24hr past still no sport or bt sports. So I phone up and ask about it and they said there was a problem with the package it will  be on in the next 5 or 10 minutes. So I checked in 1 hour sky sports was on but no bt sports. So I phone virgin media up again and about my new upgrade the first lady put on another package what was £31 jusk sky sports.  The second lady said you got to keep the upgrade for 30 days before you can go back to your old package(she did offer us bt sport but it was not upgrade we ask for) because the upgrade came maxit we had minit. I will say this no blame to anyone in call centre. We all living in bad time with this covid19. If upgrades and offers are not Able to have why have them on. Since I am unable to look at my upgrades ond offers because there some wrong with site. This is my first time, Andy

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrades and offers

Hi AgartonR, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you've had some issues with your account recently, this isn't what we like to hear. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

We'd love to help further so I'm going to pop you a message and grab some details and we can take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos