Menu
AndyG-88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade of package incorrect

After numerous phone calls, finally spoke to someone who emailed over the details for an upgrade on our package. However, we received the extra TiVo box but not the upgrade on the tv and broadband and are being charged more for less services. Made a phone call today to say I wanted to leave but they put me through to customer services who told me there was nothing they could do and to make a complaint. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade of package incorrect

You will need to speak to C/S to resolve this. It may just be simple human error and a mistake's been made.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

AndyG-88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Believe it or not I have actually spoken to retentions and customer services today both of which have given different answers to the query. I have been in a chat with someone who is now telling me I can’t have the package I want because they haven’t processed it correctly and they can give the package I want for more money. Feeling really annoyed as I have the quote for the package in an email and they have seen this information. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you've got a price quote in an email, does it have any limitations or caveats on it? Like, offer only valid until xyz or similar? I know with Retentions offers, they're sometimes time specific and aren't necessarily valid days or weeks later.

So without seeing the specifics of that email, you may potentially have a good basis for complaint - but you would need to follow the complaints process to do that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

AndyG-88
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have placed a complaint through the website and still awaiting any correspondence. Looking at the email there is no time specified. I’m annoyed as they haven’t processed the package properly in the first place and now won’t honour it. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey AndyG-88,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've had with your package and upgrade.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team, have they been able to fix this issues to your satisfaction?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos