Clivebryan1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get set top box replacement

Customer ref [REMOVED]

Area 3

Sir

Dispitemultiple phone calls  and least two logged calls and two promises by your less than useful call centres I still have not had notification that a replacement set top box is on its way to me as my current box has a faulty hard drive and is unuseable, thank you for ruining Christmas and new year

The last agent I spoke to Phawha in India I assume as she gave me her name promised I would receive a notification by text or email of the replacement box ETA on the 1st Jan 2021 this has not happened.

As I do not seem to be getting through to you I am considering driving to your Bartley Way office with my set top box and a member of the local press to ritualistically destroy it in the car park with a sledgehammer whilst inviting comments online from the live streamed event perhaps that will get someone in your organisations attention.

As a separate issue your automated online response machine is completely useless and a waste of time try getting a real person to answer queries instead of a bot

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get set top box replacement

@Clivebryan1234 wrote:

As I do not seem to be getting through to you I am considering driving to your Bartley Way office with my set top box and a member of the local press to ritualistically destroy it in the car park with a sledgehammer whilst inviting comments online from the live streamed event perhaps that will get someone in your organisations attention.

I presume you're aware that all equipment is the property of Virgin Media and belongs to them. Threatening criminal damage of said property could lead you open to account charges for damaged and/or non-returned equipment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Clivebryan1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get set top box replacement

Ahh irony not a strong point on this forum 

0 Kudos