Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ultimate Oooph package with Maxit

HI All, just joined Virgin from Sky and purchased the ultimate package with Maxit

was guaranteed when signing up that it would include all sky sports and all sky cinema channels...

However, on checking the TV guide associated with Maxit none of the sky sports channels are ticked, apart from News and Mix, and none of the sky cinema channels are ticked only the likes of TCM, Sony and film 4??

Have I been wrongly informed?? are the main sky sports and cinema channels something you have to pay extra for even on the very top package???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ultimate Oooph package with Maxit

Hi Geoff,

If you signed up for the Ultimate Oomph package you should have all those channels, plus Anytime calls and an unlimited sim.

There are other Oomph packages available, so it's best to check your contract. If on the Ultimate oomph package it should be the same as mine.

It's possible it hasn't been set up correctly.

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ultimate Oooph package with Maxit

HI

Thanks for that, that is exactly how mine is showing on my account, but when I do to another page on Virgins website it shows something totally different saying I only have Maxit, No Broadband, No Mobile sim and a lower phone package??

0 Kudos