Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Uk tv drama

Any one know why recording from drama can not be watched on tivo only stopped this week says can not be streamed? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Uk tv drama

If the message says cannot be streamed that suggests you are trying to watch an on demand version rather than a recording.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No it’s a recording and I’m watching through the tv control app its happening only with recordings from drama last time this happened was a few years ago due to a disagreement between play tv and virgin just wondered if it was the same reason this time or an actual fault 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is the device you are running TV Control on definitely connected to the same home network as the V6/TiVo box?

I haven't got any recordings from Drama that I can try at the moment - will have a test later.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Leisajoy  Since my last reply I have tried a couple of recordings from Drama and get the same 'In home streaming is not permitted for this content'.

So, either there is a fault, or Virgin Media no longer have permission to allow streaming from this channel.

In the current crisis situation it is likely to be some time before the Forum Team can address this thread.

0 Kudos