Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

UPGRADING PACKAGE

I upgraded my tv package and broadband. But it’s not on there yet. The extra channels haven’t came on and we wanna watch football on BT sports at 12. I also upgraded my sky sports collection and it added it on and is showing on my tv but it’s not showing all my other channels .. any one able to help? 

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: UPGRADING PACKAGE

Hi Stephbradshawx,

have you tried rebooting the box?

You could also  try the following using your remote control go to

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

This may take 15 minutes or so and you might have to reboot at the end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much. We already tried rebooting the box. But we just clicked the refresh channel list now and will wait for 15 mins then reboot. Thanks. Hopefully this works. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you got your new channels working now?

By general advice, if you make any amendments to your package online, then a C/S agent has to manually process the changes and this can sometimes take upto 48hours. Any changes you make by phone, are normally active immediately.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No they aren't on there. Been checking all day and just checked again now but its not on there. My partner was meant to watch the football today at 12 and couldn't because of it and now we don't even know if we can watch the ufc tonight. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Stephbradshawx,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've had after your upgrade, have you been able to get this resolved since your last post?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos