Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Twilight zone

Why does the Syfy channel say "twilight zone"  ALL, i repeat, ALL episodes available from tuesday. Why arent they on catch up on demand if ALL episodes are stated as available from tuesday 25th feb 2020?

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Twilight zone

Hi Chantelle9999,

Welcome to the community!

The content we supply on On Demand and when we supply it, depends on when the content provider supplies it to us. As soon as we receive the content, we ensure that we make it available for viewing as soon as possible.

I'll get this fed back to the relevant department so it can be investigated.

Kind regards,

Beth

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ive only got Episode 2 nothing else not even the first episode but they keep advertising it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The first episode (plane crash) was the second episode in the USA, the next one will be the first one from the USA, I have no idea why they swapped the order around 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Any update. Its still missing and it's still advertised as available now - what's going on? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Stonge

Can we please confirm where you're seeing this advertised as a whole box-set? As the channel provider has only made the catch up available for us. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm not the only one in the thread saying the same thing. I didn't make it up! The SyFy channel is advertising it as all available now on every trailer for it. Why don't you contact them? It's obviously a mistake. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can you believe their replies? Supposedly was going to be reported to the relevant team and now when I ask for an update it they ask where I think it's been advertised. The first person obviously investigated thoroughly 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi stonge,

Thanks for posting on our community forum.

Unfortunately the content available to providers will differ as it depends on the licence agreed with the content provider.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure it does, but since SyFy seems to think it's available to everyone maybe give them a call? The answers you are giving are so lazy. No definite, SyFy hasn't given us access to this because it's not in the licence agreement - just "different providers have different agreements" (there are other box sets on Virgin from SyFy so it obviously IS in the license agreement you have with them) . It's obviously an oversight by SyFy - just contact them for goodness sake! 

0 Kudos