0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

hi are you connected to the internet as thats what they use 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

do you have a v6 or TiVo and if you have the v6 box is there two red lights on the front of it and if there are two red lights that mean it is not connected to the internet you would have to reconnect the box by going to help and setting - setting - network - and choose the option to reconnect the v6 to the network 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Which type of TV box do you have the TiVo or V6?

Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there,

The possible reason for this is loss of connvetion to the internet, if it is a v6 (small box) there will be 2 flashing arrows go to help and setting - settings -network - connect to virgin media network.

Tivo 500 (bigger box) there is a heart on the box light may be flashing meaning no upstream lock which controls the VOD.

you can private message me and i could run some diagnostics for you.

I am a virgin media Technician and happy to help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Getting fault code v210 against catch-up and on-demand. Have tried switching off/on and checked Ethernet connection. No success on connecting service on phone!

0 Kudos