Menu
dogsbody1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv will not buffer on two laptops

TV would not buffer on my windows 7 laptop although it is on a LAN cable for a long time and now my wife's laptop shows "sorry there is a fault". What have I got to do to have it put right please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv will not buffer on two laptops

Hi dogsbody1, thanks for your post.

Just to clarify - are you trying to watch TV Go on your laptops? If so, have been able to try TV Go on any other devices (mobile or tablet for example)? 

Have you had problems with any other part of the service (TV or broadband?) please let us know a bit more info about what's been happening and we'll be in a better position to help get it sorted.

Tom

0 Kudos
dogsbody1
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV go works perfectly on my mobile and tablet.  It is not a wifi problem because my laptop is connected to the hub by an Ethernet cable.  I just get the message "Your program will start shortly" but then fails to buffer.  "This has been a problem for a long time now but until recently I was able to use my wife's laptop .  that has also failed now as all I get is "There is a fault try again later"  I never try to have more than two units working at the same time.  Both laptops are running on Windows 7.

0 Kudos
dogsbody1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom

Just to let you know that my wife's laptop will now play on Tvgo but will not buffer properly. In snooker the balls and people move about five inches, stop and then restart repeatedly.  Thanks for getting on my case.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dogsbody1 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Can you confirm how the service is at the moment? 

If you are still having issues we will look at a private message 

Kind regards 

Chris. 

0 Kudos
dogsbody1
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply.  The situation is exactly the same as it has been for several months now.  I have just this moment seen perfect snooker on mobile and tablet, stuttering on my wife's laptop and for about ten minutes now "Live: Snooker Championship will start shortly" on my laptop.  Apart from slight delays as in several  black screens for a few seconds when signing in to any Virgin items like E-mail and My Virgin Media or Virgin tv I have no problems at all with broadband and Tivo box.

Cheers Bob.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 
We will send you a private message 
Kind regards 
Chris.

0 Kudos