Menu
Sophiemerry24
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv pixalating while watching

we have had for quite a while pixalation as if theres some signal issue when watching tv and when recording tv it does it alot on itv and channel 4 and has dine on bbc if u record off these channels abd wqtch the same show the pixalation is at the same time on the recording.

We have since reported it and a engineer come oit and change all the old wiring and checked everything. It is still doing it tho!

Having seen on forums thiss issue happen before and peolle have everythjng replaced and it still does it i dobt wany the hassle of that 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv pixalating while watching

Hi Sophiemerry24

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the TV pixelation issues. I am eager to get this sorted for you. I've ran a check today on the system and can see that two of the input levels are out of spec, which needs a technician. I'll PM you now to arrange

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv pixalating while watching

Thanks for joining me on PM, Sophiemerry24,

Just to update the thread, the engineer visit has been booked in,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos