Menu
natjones17
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv picture distortion

Hello

I’ve tried all the online suggestions but no better. We have picture distortion on all live channels and recordings. Fine when streaming catchup. We have had the box for over 8 years so think we just need a new one but can’t seem to get in touch with anyone who can send me one! 
Messaging don’t reply until after it times out. Can’t get through on the phone line. Don’t know what to do!

Thanks 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv picture distortion

This does sound like you have a fault somewhere that's causing poor TV signal, and therefore also affecting recordings.

You've got a couple of options..

1: Depending how long you've had your box, and assuming you also have VM broadband, consider renegotiating your TV package onto a newer one and possibly swap your box for the newer V6 into the bargain. This also assumes you're willing to re-contract for 12/18months.

2: Call TV Faults as you are already, and get them to arrange either an engineer visit or box-swap - whichever is necessary.

This is primarily a user-forum, VM staff work their way through posts but this can take a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos