Menu
michelle_bishop
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv package upgrade

I upgraded my tv package online yesterday. It shows as upgraded on the app however I do not have the extra channels. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv package upgrade

Online changes are still processed manually so can take a little longer, but you say it's on the TV Go app so let's assume that...

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels. Does this trigger the extra channels?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
michelle_bishop
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the confusion. It shows if i go in the virgin media app on the home screen where it shows your tv package but the channels are not on sky go or tv. Hope that explains it better.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unless you're also a customer of Sky TV, you shouldn't be using the Sky Go app.

Virgin TV Control lets you manage your box's recordings remotely, and also stream recordings while at home

Virgin TV Go lets you watch live TV channel & box-sets anywhere you have an internet connection.

Sky Sports app does the job of TV Go, for Sky Sports channels only.

For viewing the channels on your TV, the suggestions in my previous post should help. You could also try restarting your box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos