Menu
Kamila370
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv installation

Hi,

In  short story, I had broadband an mobile from Virgin from last two years, I did made upgrade 3days ago and I took Virgin TV V6,be we’ve got only Polish online channels ( we never had any Scottish or UK tv at all). 19th January the courier delivered my tv box to install. We did everything like we’ve been told and with instructions. Everything looks perfect, but we don’t have any channels? All I can see at my tv screen is the welcoming start and then the “starting up” and that’s all.we checked all cables, switches, sockets,etc and for 3 days still nothing. Between the starting up and some updating icon nothing more than green screen with info that “the dvr has detected a serious problem and that can take a 3hours.and if u have a plasma tv or are concerned about image burn-in I should turn off your tv for the next three hours, after that if the dvr doesn’t restart call the customer service...

so I’m trying to call them 3days now, nobody responded on my calls. I tried 150, 08009539500, customers service from my virgin mobile! NOTHING AT ALL!!! I’m flustered and nervous, and I don’t want this tv anymore!!!

Thanks for any help! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv installation

@Kamila370 wrote:

“the dvr has detected a serious problem and that can take a 3hours.and if u have a plasma tv or are concerned about image burn-in I should turn off your tv for the next three hours, after that if the dvr doesn’t restart call the customer service...

This alone means you've got a failed hard drive and the box needs replacing.

You should be able to report this, either by calling 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choosing "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kamila370
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv installation

Thank u very much 

but nobody respond!

I already called 150, and customer service etc. Line busy, I’ve been waiting hours and hours...

Thanks

0 Kudos