Menu
tonyworks
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv guide too small

Hi,

My wife has slightly bad eyesight and cannot read the guide at all now. The high contrast setting only makes it worse. When using a computer you can get it to read text.

Why don't you have a text reader or at least be able to increase the text size so I don't need to read it out for my wife.

It seems incredibly that in this day you cannot change such a fundamental setting as the text size. It is totally unusable for my wife. 

Please help.

Thanks

Ps I have already turned off the logos but this does not help. Its the text size that needs to be increased 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv guide too small

There will now be no further changes to the TiVO user interface.

All of Liberty Global's cable operations are either already using, or in the process of moving to the Horizon 4 user interface.

This is due to come to Virgin Media (its now being tested) by the end of the year. This will include a voice control remote & several new accessibility features.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

tonyworks
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv guide too small

Many thanks for your quick reply. It seems this will have text to speech and a zoom facility on the program guide. Let's hope it's soon and the update is rolled out. Can't wait

Thanks