Menu
markinstalltech
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv got worse

Anyone else found that virgin services they provide have got terrible since it got taken over same films all the time repeats repeated again and again and the large tv package same programs repeated again and again they try and boost lots of channels but standard /hd/plus 1/ this covers about 15 channels so that’s 60 channels there used to be a selection of good programs to watch just prices going up for rubbish or am I just getting old and moaning????

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv got worse

Virgin themselves don't make TV programmes they are just the platform for the TV companies that use Virgins services, so your remarks should be directed at the channels that you consider are not showing what you like.
markinstalltech
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you are mistaken there are lots of new ones out there it’s just the price virgin have to pay to get them it’s like scratch cards the shop fan get them in three different levels low percentage payouts medium and high virgin are paying for a middle bundle from there suppliers as you put it .you can show nee or repeats they cost less so please check your facts before you answer many thanks for your uneducated opinion 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are there any specific channels that you believe Virgin are responsible for the content on?

Virgin Media UK are a platform that carries TV channels produced by the broadcasters.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@markinstalltech wrote:

Sorry you are mistaken there are lots of new ones out there it’s just the price virgin have to pay to get them it’s like scratch cards the shop fan get them in three different levels low percentage payouts medium and high virgin are paying for a middle bundle from there suppliers as you put it .you can show nee or repeats they cost less so please check your facts before you answer many thanks for your uneducated opinion 

The clue is on the left side of the EPG where the channel names are BBC ITV etc, virgin have no control or input of content, this part of the forum is for people who have technical issues, not an extention of Facebook where people often post rubbish and inaccurate remarks.

0 Kudos