Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv box not working

I haven’t even had my tv box that long but its broke. I have tried everything i can think of, but there is no power going to the box it doesn’t even turn on. I have changed the fuse in the plug, tried the power cable off the upstairs box, tried to plug the box in upstairs in a different plug but to no avail. I have had to bing my box from in my bedroom downstairs to be able to watch the TV can anyone come up with any ideas that I haven’t already tried or is it completely broken? It’s not the remote, as both remotes work with my other box and my remote on my phone cannot connect to the box in question as it wont turn on

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box not working

Sounds like there's a fault with the power supply and the box will need replacing.

I'd recommend you call TV Faults to report this - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box not working

Hi Kirstydavenport, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the issues you're having with the TV box and for the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

Is the box still not working on at the moment? 

If so please let us know and we can look at a replacement. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos