Menu
MsP
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go Device Problem

Continuosly having problems with browser, all 5 devices are the same browser which after clearing cache files is no longer recognised as a device..

I originally posted the 5th May..

Can I please have all devices currently registered, which are all the same instance of Firefox, deleted?

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go Device Problem

It's because your clearing the cache and deleting the media license that is installed. Once that's gone your browser has to be added as a new device again.

I notice that you have also posted another post about resetting, which VM replied to, but you don't seem to have responded to.

0 Kudos
MsP
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for pointing out about the other post, I recieved no notificstion or inbox sign, literally just saw it. So the only solution is leaving the browser constantly open & or never clearing the browser cache? After a week or so web pages begin taking ages to load, you begin to lag because of the ever accumulating cache files.

Have replied to the old post hopefully get it sorted soon, thanks again.
0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I haven't cleared my cache or temp files for years and experience no slow down at all. Anyhow, if you do need to do it then try using the app (if you have windows 10).

Other than that it's just something you'll need to work around or put up with.

0 Kudos
MsP
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm using Mac running Mojave unfortunately no app.

Not clearing the cache is not an option, my work is private and confidential .

This is something I have been trying to work around for years now. Initially safari also worked so wasn't a huge issue. The only option is having a dedicated browser just for TvGo and nothing else and as you say to never clear the cache and temp files.

0 Kudos
MsP
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is there any chance of this being sorted out here? It's been weeks now
0 Kudos
MsP
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Im am still unable to renew my devices, it says until July. My original post was the beginning of May, Can I please get some help???

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey MsP,

I have looked into your account and can see that you have three changes left on your account that can be done this month. 

If a device isn't registered, you should be able to attempt to access Tv go and it will ask you to add the device to your list of devices.

Please can you try to access the app instead of the browser version of Tv go? To see if this can help you regain access to it.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos