Menu
Guest93
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv Distorted

Hi there, 

For days now my TV picture has been distorted. I have unplugged the cables on the TV, the V6 box and WIFi and made sure they're in correctly but still distorted. Can't get through on the phone due to the current situation, not sure who else to contact.

Thanks

Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv Distorted

Hi am sorry to hear that. please if i may have your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and perhaps have an engineer around to fix the fault/s.

Please private message me in order to keep your details confidential

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Gaz4680
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

We have been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now. Its happening to more channels each day and BT sport 3 doesn't come on at all.

We had the same issue when it was installed and took virgin ages to sort it out.

Wardy47
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

For a good number of weeks now I have had an issue with my TV pixellating on various channels. I have tried absolutely everything i can possibly think of including rebooting my Tivo box and disconnecting and reconnecting my coaxial and HDMI cables. I have even tried buying and fitting a new coaxial cable but to no avail. Can someone please help me as this is driving me insane?

Regards 

Allan.

0 Kudos
atky60
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just started this morning, can’t get through for love or money when calling on the phone.how do I get someone to sort it out please.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @atky60

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post on our Forums - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your TV services at the moment? 

I have been able to locate your account and can see that you did managed to contact us via messenger earlier on this week; from checking for updates, I see that this was actually a known area issue and the technician visit was cancelled. 

The area issue has since cleared - how is everything looking at home for you now? Both boxes look to be ok from here at the time of checking, been around 3 days or so since the boxes were rebooted. 

If you're still having any issues at all, please do pop back and let us know and we'll go ahead and do further checks with you. 

Cheers!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos