Menu
Helen2112
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel

I have been trying since July to cancel, I have paid yet another bill even though I disconnected my services in June and have swapped to BT, I work and am busy and every time I try and ring I get stuck on hold for over 30 minutes (to date 5 times so a minimum of 2.5 hours), I have spoken to Luke in accounts who took the payment for the bill that I wasn't paying as I though my services had been cancelled and I hoped he would tell the relevant department but I have no idea if he did or not?

I am beyond frustrated, I do not have time to spend hours on the phone trying to get through to you. 

I have lost my husband and Father in the last couple of years and my ability to stay this side of sane is now limited, please please can you sort this out, I've nearly been in tears with frustration over this today.

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel

@Helen2112 wrote:

I have been trying since July to cancel, I have paid yet another bill even though I disconnected my services in June and have swapped to BT, I work and am busy and every time I try and ring I get stuck on hold for over 30 minutes (to date 5 times so a minimum of 2.5 hours), I have spoken to Luke in accounts who took the payment for the bill that I wasn't paying as I though my services had been cancelled and I hoped he would tell the relevant department but I have no idea if he did or not?

I am beyond frustrated, I do not have time to spend hours on the phone trying to get through to you. 

I have lost my husband and Father in the last couple of years and my ability to stay this side of sane is now limited, please please can you sort this out, I've nearly been in tears with frustration over this today.

I have flagged this for a site mod hopefully they will contact you ASAP 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel

Hi Helen2112,

Condolences firstly from all at Virgin Media.

I can see you've now got this sorted so I am glad to see that firstly and if there's anything further you need please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos