Menu
MEM1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel package

I have been trying for 3 weeks to cancel my disabled daughters tv & internet (she has no speech so can’t do it herself) but have forgotten the password that I have to have to enable me to do it, have been told 3 times a password reminder would be posted to her never received any of them, she moves house on Monday I am so frustrated customer service have been so unhelpful. Can anyone help please there must be a way to do this without having the password

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to cancel package

You may be able to "authenticate" yourself by confirming to the CS agent your recent bill amounts, perhaps digits from the bank account you pay your D/D from, or some other piece of information that only the account holder would sensibly know. I dare say the offshore C/S could be less understanding and more scripted, here.

But remember the flip-side of what you're asking, is how can I get around perfectly sensible security measures.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

VM do have "special methods" for customers with disabilities.
I am sure a VM person will be along to this thread in a day or two and offer to help.

Or a V.I.P can "flag" this for one of them if they get here first.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MEM1,

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had with trying to cancel your daughter's account.

Would she be available for a webchat tomorrow between 10am-2pm so we can get this sorted for her?

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
MEM1
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Finally been able to cancel it thanks

0 Kudos
MEM1
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorted it now thanks
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MEM1,

Thank you for coming back to us, really glad to hear you have now got this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos