Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Transfer Netflix membership from BT TV to Virgin Media

I have been running a Netflix account through BT TV (i.e. I am registered with Netflix but paying through my BT TV account) for the last two years but am now dropping BT in favour of Virgin Media.  I can view Netflix on the tv and through the Netflix app on all my other devices.  How can I ensure continuity of my Netflix account and membership when the only option I can see as I join Virgin Media is for new customers to Netflix?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer Netflix membership from BT TV to Virgin Media

I assume you have or are about to call VM to sign up to there service if you have not contacted them yet you can when you call let them know you have a Netflix subscription and that you want to pay for it as part of your monthly payment.Or you can simply use the Netflix app on the V6 box and pay Netflix in the normal way.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer Netflix membership from BT TV to Virgin Media

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix

What if I already have an active Netflix subscription?

If you would like to add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill, you’ll need to cancel your current Netflix subscription and wait until your subscription period ends.

Once your existing Netflix subscription ends, you may be able to add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill when you restart your subscription via your V6 or TiVo box. However as we’re currently offering Virgin Media Billing with Netflix to a limited number of customers who sign up through the Netflix app on your TiVo or V6 box, you may not see this option when you restart your subscription.

Netflix will let you know if any subscription offers are available when you restart your subscription.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own