Menu
Linke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo frozen on "starting up" screen

Hi,

I had problems with our internet over the past two days. An engineer came out to my neighbour today (Business customer) fixed the internet for our whole street. I then cancelled my engineer appointment I had tomorrow (Saturday) however my Tivo box will not come back to life. It is stuck on the "starting up" screen and has been like that for the past two hours. If I unplug and replug it just goes back and freezes on the startup screen. I have noticed it was really slow before the incident with the internet, but now it just wont start at all.

The TV was also not working for the past days together with the internet FYI.

Please advise what to do?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo frozen on "starting up" screen

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Linke
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo frozen on "starting up" screen

All sorted. Thanks Adrian_N.
0 Kudos