Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Pixelation Problem

Hi there

Having a pixelation problem on my tivo box (Samsung).
I only have this issue when watching Recordings I have made.

If I watch a program live, I don't see any pixelation on any channels

I have restarted the box, check the connections, tried another HDMI cable.

I live in Area 11.

Cheers for any help.

Rab...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Pixelation Problem

If it is just recordings pixelating then you have issues with Tuner 2/3, could be Signal issue or it could be Noise (Interference), or it could be your box. Ideally an Engineer will need to sort the issue out

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am continuing to have problems of pixellation. It is so bad I cannot watch recordings. After trying a recording and i revert to the normal tv channels the pixellation often continues. I am curious to know if this is a problem in specific geographical areas. I live in Edinburgh and would be interested if other people in the area are also having this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A few weeks ago Neilt told me he would arrange for a new box to be sent as mine was quite old and could be root of the problem. The box never arrived and it looks like Neilt has retired.. I had not chased this up as I was considering not renewing my contract with Virgin which ends this month. However, I have now agreed to continue with Virgin. Can you let me know what happened to the new box as I would like to be able to record programmes.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rainydays

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear you've not received the new box. I'll PM you now so can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM rainydays

Just to update the thread, the order has been sent 🙂

Have a lovely evening

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos