Menu
SteveWW
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box pixellation

My TV picture via the Tivo box is constantly pixellating. This has now been happening for several weeks. I've tried re-booting the box more than once but this has not made any difference. I've not been able to get through to Virgin customer service for some time as the call waiting times as so long. Does anyone have a suggestion please? Or perhaps  Virgin representative could contact me please? 

Many thanks,

Steve Walsh 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box pixellation

Hi SteveWW,

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can a run a test on your equipment from there.

If that doesn't pick up the problem then you need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SteveWW
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box pixellation

Hi Newapollo,

Many thanks for that information - that's useful. 

Steve 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos