Menu
Magoo222
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Timescale for complaints

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had to deal with the complaints team recently, and what the current timescale is for them to get in touch?  I've raised a complaint through the normal customer services channels and received a copy of the recording of the call I'm disputing, but that was about a week ago and I've not heard anything since.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Timescale for complaints

Hi Magoo222

Thanks for posting.

Have you received any letters from us since posting at all? The copy of the call recording is a DSAR and separate to a complaint

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Magoo222
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry for the delay in replying.

I haven't had any letters from you (although I get bills!)  All I've had are e-mails.  Rough timeline so far:

June 12th - Raised complaint and requested recording

July 6th - E-mail about DSAR stating it was received on June 25th

July 15th - Recording of the wrong call received

July 20th - Rang again and raised another complaint to get the correct recording

July 22nd - E-mail about DSAR stating it was received on July 20th

July 23rd - Correct recording received

Since then I've heard nothing.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Can you advise what the complaint is about as from the timeline given, the complaint raised was to get a call recording. That's two seperate things and not linked. A DSAR (data subject access request) is seperate to any complaint

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Magoo222
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

In that case I'm a bit confused, as I was told that the only way to get access to a recording was to raise a complaint?  By lucky coincidence the first call I was sent was of the call where I was told this by the CS team, and that the complaints team would listen to the recording and contact me to resolve it.

Regarding the complaint - I originally called in March to pause Sky Sports when everything was put on hold, but during that call I was "upgraded" to a new 12 month contract without being told.  It's also a worse contract than the one I was on (I've lost HD sport), and costs ~£30 a month more now that sport has resumed.

0 Kudos
Magoo222
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry - I should add - Thanks for the help so far!
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Regarding account packages it's not something we deal with here, so you'd need to speak to the team with this on 150 // 0345 454 1111 options 1 and 4. 

The complaint shouldn't have been raised for a call recording so I will feed it back as it's a DSAR process to follow for this. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos