Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo mini box not working

Hi, my 2nd virgin TiVo box in my bedroom isn’t powering up, it’s flashing on and off lights and says ‘starting up’ on the tv but isn’t actually coming on. All the lights on the box just keep flashing on and off. They’re saying there’s no issue when I ring so they don’t put me through to somebody but there clearly is. I’ve checked all wires and unplugged and restarted at switch and still nothing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo mini box not working

Call at 08.00 - best chance of getting through to someone who can help.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Won’t put me through at all they say there isn’t a fault. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don’t use the fault route - follow the prompts to “Thinking of leaving”. You’ll get through to someone in retentions but they can do more than that and they’ll put you through to the right place.

Options 4,4,2 once you get to the main menu.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Annalisesidders, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us via the Community and our apologies in any delay in getting this matter resolved.

It sounds like an equipment issue rather than a network one and we may need to arrange a visit from our field team to investigate further. 

Before we go ahead and arrange this, can you please advise if you have been able to speak to the team? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos